COMP NIGHT – List Price: $399Book Online
Book Online if you have a date in mind or use the ‘Booking Enquiry’ to purchase a 12 month Voucher
- Driver Briefing: a pro driver explains the ins and outs of our custom built Rock Crawlers
- 3 Drives – Razorback, Hell-Dorado, and Chucky’s Revenge: take three passengers FREE
- 1 Passenger Lap: our pro drivers take the wheel to show you how to get the most from the Extreme 4x4s in CHUCKY’S REVENGE
- Approx 60 mins in the 4×4
Due to popular demand (it was actually the staff that demanded we bring it back because it’s so much fun) – Extreme 4×4 Night driving is returning to Lara.
The driving experiences are literally the same as our crazy daytime Comp package but the MASSIVE difference is we drive at Night with only the 4x4s lights to show you the way. The first sessions starts at sunset so the drivers start driving in the fading evening light. The second session (not run during Daylight Savings) is all after dark.
Of all the packages we do this is probably the most scary and at the same time the most fun. Something about driving under the stars is always special and driving these custom built 4x4s through our intense tracks through the darkness is something truly unique.
- First sessions start 30-60 minutes before sunset depending on group size.
- Due to increased safety issues the Night Drive Package will not be run during or after inclement weather. New dates will be provided in the week following the postponed experience.
Allow 2 hours weekends / 90 mins weekdays for this experience – times may vary depending on group size and track conditions.
|Feb 2018||Friday 16th (8.00 pm)
Saturday 24th (7.45 pm)
|Mar 2018||Saturday 10th (7.30 pm)
Friday 16th (7.30 pm)
Saturday 24th (7.00 pm)
|Apr 2018||Sat 14th (5.30 pm & 7.30 pm)
Fri 20th (5.30 pm)
Sat 28th (5.15 pm & 7.15 pm)
|May||Sat 12th (5.00 pm & 7 pm)
Fri 18th (5.00 pm)
Sat 26th (5.00 pm & 7 pm)
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THOUGHT:
“This experience far outweighed our previous driving experiences. You could not wipe the grin off my husbands face driving home that night, and as the ‘victim’ it was great to experience the monster 4x4s from the passenger seat. The cars and course are second to none, Anyone looking to be pushed to the limit should try this out. ” Emma H.Book Online